I know I need to grow.
Most clients don’t engage Lazare to buy or to sell. They engage us to grow. They may have hit a wall or reached a plateau. Or need to expand geography or add capabilities. Or have grown too quickly and want to strengthen their infrastructure for the future.
Whatever the challenge, our solutions tend to be actionable, pragmatic, and phased for easy implementation. Although we are a growth advisory, we have a long history as practitioners in the marketing communications space. So we innately appreciate how difficult it can be to drive change in talent-led environments, and how important it is to deliver quick wins that generate momentum.
If you're concerned about growth, here are a few questions we'd like you to think about - then please e-mail us.
1. Growth is a means. Have you determined to what end?
2. Do your personal aspirations and growth ambitions align?
3. Do you have the team you need to get to the next level?
4. Why do you think you’re not growing as fast you’d like?
5. Do you understand why you win business? Why you lose it?